Nicki Minaj 8 By Ladies Man By Ladies Man Comments CommentsShow Some Love HeinzMay 08, 2025most lovely strip dance for NickiReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDungeoneerMay 08, 2025A well put together shot, and I like the surprise Fifty cameo.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEMoneyMay 08, 2025This is some straight up serious mega booty and that's really 50 in there aint it boss?๐ฒReplyDeleteRepliesKowboyMay 08, 2025Dude! it is him no fucking shit!๐ฎDeleteRepliesReplyReplyCochinoMay 08, 2025Fuckin stupid crazy fine big ass puta negra homes!๐คช๐๐ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKowboyMay 08, 2025Dude yes! I wish she'd go back to that stage hahaha way to fake bud!๐ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJerry LeeMay 09, 2025Rocking hot fake that is really him bros I've seen the real pic on magic cityReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHypoMay 09, 2025Mmm Nicki is delicious I wonder if his wife was there lol nice work๐ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZayvenMay 10, 2025Absolutely mind blowing my man cameo my ass that's him!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEddieMay 10, 2025oh man goes to show if her rap career keeps dropping she could get into any club out there very impressive!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHanky PankyMay 12, 202550 cent is a sweaty crack lover? Wooooooow! I'm stunned Amazing work but really is it him in the pic or what?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyManny TMay 12, 2025Damn it boy! Didn't they use to date? hee,hee! Great fake brother!✌️๐ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Posted Comments Without An Blogger Avatar And/Or With Un-Readable Screen Name Will Be Removed
most lovely strip dance for Nicki
ReplyDeleteA well put together shot, and I like the surprise Fifty cameo.
ReplyDeleteThis is some straight up serious mega booty and that's really 50 in there aint it boss?๐ฒ
ReplyDeleteDude! it is him no fucking shit!๐ฎ
DeleteFuckin stupid crazy fine big ass puta negra homes!๐คช๐๐
ReplyDeleteDude yes! I wish she'd go back to that stage hahaha way to fake bud!๐
ReplyDeleteRocking hot fake that is really him bros I've seen the real pic on magic city
ReplyDeleteMmm Nicki is delicious I wonder if his wife was there lol nice work๐
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely mind blowing my man cameo my ass that's him!
ReplyDeleteoh man goes to show if her rap career keeps dropping she could get into any club out there very impressive!
ReplyDelete50 cent is a sweaty crack lover? Wooooooow! I'm stunned Amazing work but really is it him in the pic or what?
ReplyDeleteDamn it boy! Didn't they use to date? hee,hee! Great fake brother!✌️๐
ReplyDelete