Kelly Hu & Lucy Liu 2 By Sweet Daddy By Sweet Daddy Comments CommentsShow Some Love RaidenJanuary 11, 2026Love seeing some asian baddies get dicked! Great set!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHeinzJanuary 11, 2026most lovely double fucks for Lucy and Kelly most lovely mate!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHanky PankyJanuary 11, 2026Amazing fake I love watching these Asian hotties fuck!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGravy PandaJanuary 11, 2026Great pairing of Kelly and Lucy, fine work!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMackJanuary 11, 2026my lord no man could resist hot Asian honeys great show bro!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDungeoneerJanuary 11, 2026Very nice getting them swapped so we get a pic featuring each. Lucy looking back is particularly nice and well put together.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKowboyJanuary 11, 2026Dude Yes! They are an incredible couple way to fake bud!ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEddieJanuary 12, 2026man oh man they are a smoking hot team very nice my boy!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCochinoJanuary 12, 2026Fuckin stupid crazy fine ass horny puta chinitas homes!ðĪŠððReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEMoneyJanuary 12, 2026This is some straight up their sexy hot ass golden diamonds boss!ðĪĐReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJerry LeeJanuary 13, 2026Rocking hot fake of these hot little asian cock whores!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyManny TJanuary 13, 2026DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON!!!!!! I'd be in yellow heaven with these two hee,hee! Great fake brother!✌️ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHypoJanuary 14, 2026Mmm I knew you could make this happen thank you for this very nice job!ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplySpQQkyJanuary 14, 2026Ay vato I love there nasty and they know they love the brown dick more loco!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Posted Comments Without An Blogger Avatar And/Or With Un-Readable Screen Name Will Be Removed
Love seeing some asian baddies get dicked! Great set!
ReplyDeletemost lovely double fucks for Lucy and Kelly most lovely mate!
ReplyDeleteAmazing fake I love watching these Asian hotties fuck!
ReplyDeleteGreat pairing of Kelly and Lucy, fine work!
ReplyDeletemy lord no man could resist hot Asian honeys great show bro!
ReplyDeleteVery nice getting them swapped so we get a pic featuring each. Lucy looking back is particularly nice and well put together.
ReplyDeleteDude Yes! They are an incredible couple way to fake bud!ð
ReplyDeleteman oh man they are a smoking hot team very nice my boy!
ReplyDeleteFuckin stupid crazy fine ass horny puta chinitas homes!ðĪŠðð
ReplyDeleteThis is some straight up their sexy hot ass golden diamonds boss!ðĪĐ
ReplyDeleteRocking hot fake of these hot little asian cock whores!
ReplyDeleteDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON!!!!!! I'd be in yellow heaven with these two hee,hee! Great fake brother!✌️ð
ReplyDeleteMmm I knew you could make this happen thank you for this very nice job!ð
ReplyDeleteAy vato I love there nasty and they know they love the brown dick more loco!
ReplyDelete