Betsy Russell 10 By Ladies Man By Ladies Man Comments CommentsShow Some Love RebalanceNovember 10, 2025Holy fuck she's still as hot as she was in the 80's very realistic man!ððReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRaidenNovember 10, 2025Great fucking fake!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGravy PandaNovember 10, 2025Nice fake of Betsy, another very realistic work!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCochinoNovember 10, 2025Fuckin stupid crazy fine ass puta weda homes!ðĪŠððReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDungeoneerNovember 10, 2025Impressive work recreating the 80s aesthetic in such high quality. Like it's straight from Hustler.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyManny TNovember 10, 2025DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON!!!!!!!!!! This does look right outta' Hustler sheeeeeeeeit! Great fake brother!✌️ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKowboyNovember 10, 2025Dude Yes! This looks exactly like a Penthouse centerfold exactly way to fake bud!ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEMoneyNovember 10, 2025This is some straight up hot sexy classic diamonds boss!ðĪĐReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEddieNovember 10, 2025man oh man killer vintage work man she was a fox!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJerry LeeNovember 10, 2025Thanks for this rocking hot fake of this gorgeous little busty cock whore!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHeinzNovember 11, 2025most lovely double fuck for Betsy most lovely mate!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHanky PankyNovember 11, 2025Amazing fake these mag styles are fucking hot man!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHypoNovember 15, 2025Mmm I really this retro style alot very nice job!ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMackDecember 21, 2025My lord this so reminds me of a penthouse issue I saw her in back in 84, I was so disappointment when she didn't pose nude but this just made my day!ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Posted Comments Without An Blogger Avatar And/Or With Un-Readable Screen Name Will Be Removed
Holy fuck she's still as hot as she was in the 80's very realistic man!ðð
ReplyDeleteGreat fucking fake!
ReplyDeleteNice fake of Betsy, another very realistic work!
ReplyDeleteFuckin stupid crazy fine ass puta weda homes!ðĪŠðð
ReplyDeleteImpressive work recreating the 80s aesthetic in such high quality. Like it's straight from Hustler.
ReplyDeleteDAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON!!!!!!!!!! This does look right outta' Hustler sheeeeeeeeit! Great fake brother!✌️ð
ReplyDeleteDude Yes! This looks exactly like a Penthouse centerfold exactly way to fake bud!ð
ReplyDeleteThis is some straight up hot sexy classic diamonds boss!ðĪĐ
ReplyDeleteman oh man killer vintage work man she was a fox!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this rocking hot fake of this gorgeous little busty cock whore!
ReplyDeletemost lovely double fuck for Betsy most lovely mate!
ReplyDeleteAmazing fake these mag styles are fucking hot man!
ReplyDeleteMmm I really this retro style alot very nice job!ð
ReplyDeleteMy lord this so reminds me of a penthouse issue I saw her in back in 84, I was so disappointment when she didn't pose nude but this just made my day!ð
ReplyDelete