Nicki Minaj 4 By Ladies Man By Ladies Man Comments CommentsShow Some Love HeinzJuly 07, 2025most lovely big big booty for Nicki mate!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDungeoneerJuly 07, 2025Good stuff here, a Nicki of an alternate timeline. Hot as fuck as a stripper. Nice touch with the tattoo, and fitting and blending in that headshot.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySpQQkyJuly 07, 2025Ay vato she should still stay a pinche stripper que rica loco!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRaidenJuly 07, 2025This is hot! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZayvenJuly 07, 2025insanely mind blowing the body match is perfect and I thought the tat of her name was real my man!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCochinoJuly 07, 2025Fuckin stupid crazy fine big ass puta negra homes!ðĪŠððReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHypoJuly 07, 2025Mmm she does have a freaky hot bod but I agree with SpQQky she needs to go back to her true calling lol!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJerry LeeJuly 07, 2025Rocking hot fake of this big ass money whore!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEMoneyJuly 08, 2025This is some serious sexy hot diamonds boss and agree she needs to get back on that pole!ðĪĐReplyDeleteRepliesReplyManny TJuly 08, 2025DAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON!!!!!! Her voice still sounds like a ghetto stripper's voice hee,hee! Great fake brother!✌️ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBonediggerJanuary 23, 2026Woooow brother! I love all the ghetto tats and you even got her giant ass into play, pure excellence brother!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Posted Comments Without An Blogger Avatar And/Or With Un-Readable Screen Name Will Be Removed
most lovely big big booty for Nicki mate!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff here, a Nicki of an alternate timeline. Hot as fuck as a stripper. Nice touch with the tattoo, and fitting and blending in that headshot.
ReplyDeleteAy vato she should still stay a pinche stripper que rica loco!
ReplyDeleteThis is hot!
ReplyDeleteinsanely mind blowing the body match is perfect and I thought the tat of her name was real my man!
ReplyDeleteFuckin stupid crazy fine big ass puta negra homes!ðĪŠðð
ReplyDeleteMmm she does have a freaky hot bod but I agree with SpQQky she needs to go back to her true calling lol!
ReplyDeleteRocking hot fake of this big ass money whore!
ReplyDeleteThis is some serious sexy hot diamonds boss and agree she needs to get back on that pole!ðĪĐ
ReplyDeleteDAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON!!!!!! Her voice still sounds like a ghetto stripper's voice hee,hee! Great fake brother!✌️ð
ReplyDeleteWoooow brother! I love all the ghetto tats and you even got her giant ass into play, pure excellence brother!
ReplyDelete