Masiela Lusha 2 By Ladies Man By Ladies Man Comments CommentsShow Some Love DungeoneerJune 20, 2025I always believed this Albanian girl was Mexican from her TV roles. Either way, she's criminally underrated and was overlooked through her prime.Nice shot here, a good fit angle, and a visually good physical match.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJerry LeeJune 20, 2025Rocking hot fake of this sexy philly she is very under-faked!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCochinoJune 20, 2025Fuckin stupid crazy fine big tatas chica, thanks homes!ðĪŠððReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZayvenJune 20, 2025incredibly mind blowing tits on this very under appreciated babe awesome work my man!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEMoneyJune 20, 2025This is some straight up sexy hot golden diamonds boss she will be gang banged soon I'm sure!ðĪĐReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKowboyJune 21, 2025Dude Yes! Very hot and yes so under-faked thanks for giving her another shot bud!ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHanky PankyJune 21, 2025Amazing fake I love the titty play. She seriously needs some gang banging!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEddieJune 22, 2025oh man what a way to party with this hottie dang realistic job!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHypoJune 23, 2025Mmm she is a very underfaked hottie who I think needs way more cock very nice job!ðReplyDeleteRepliesReplySpQQkyJune 24, 2025Ay vato I love her nice chi,chi's hot fake thanks for getting her back loco!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRebalanceJune 24, 2025so fun, hot and very realistic!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySageneranMarch 25, 2026I loved her on gorge Lopez show I always wanted a pice of carmen lopezReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Posted Comments Without An Blogger Avatar And/Or With Un-Readable Screen Name Will Be Removed
I always believed this Albanian girl was Mexican from her TV roles. Either way, she's criminally underrated and was overlooked through her prime.
ReplyDeleteNice shot here, a good fit angle, and a visually good physical match.
Rocking hot fake of this sexy philly she is very under-faked!
ReplyDeleteFuckin stupid crazy fine big tatas chica, thanks homes!ðĪŠðð
ReplyDeleteincredibly mind blowing tits on this very under appreciated babe awesome work my man!
ReplyDeleteThis is some straight up sexy hot golden diamonds boss she will be gang banged soon I'm sure!ðĪĐ
ReplyDeleteDude Yes! Very hot and yes so under-faked thanks for giving her another shot bud!ð
ReplyDeleteAmazing fake I love the titty play. She seriously needs some gang banging!
ReplyDeleteoh man what a way to party with this hottie dang realistic job!
ReplyDeleteMmm she is a very underfaked hottie who I think needs way more cock very nice job!ð
ReplyDeleteAy vato I love her nice chi,chi's hot fake thanks for getting her back loco!
ReplyDeleteso fun, hot and very realistic!
ReplyDeleteI loved her on gorge Lopez show I always wanted a pice of carmen lopez
ReplyDelete